- Characters I love -
1. Chloe Price (from Season 1, BtS)
My angel, My avatar, My idol. She’s the biggest reason I like LiS.
2. Rachel Amber (from BtS only)
Her various expressions always make me smile.
3. Victoria Chase (from Season 1, BtS)
She's an evil bee-atch, but I see the reason why she's the queen bee.
4. Karen Reynolds (from Season 2)
She's a failed mom, but perfect as a mentor.
5. David Madsen (from Season 1 and BtS only)
People get closer after a fight, they say. I still think he's an a**hole, but a good a**hole.
6. Mushroom (from Season 2)
She made me to recall two dogs my parents keep. They give me royal welcome whenever I go home.
7. Mark Jefferson (from Season 1)
You're a psychopath, but I must admit, you're an attractive psychopath.
8. Max Caulfield (from Season 1 only)
Sorry not sorry, Max. You're too ordinary to become a protagonist.
9. Kate Marsh (from Season 1)
My teenagehood = 40% Chloe + 30% Rachel + 20% Max + 10% Kate.
10. Raymond Wells (from Season 1 only)
He's incompetence, but he has something that I can't hate him.
- Characters I dislike -
1. Lisbeth Fischer (from Season 2)
Oh, thanks, Reverend Mother*ucker. You taught me what is the meaning of "hatred".
2. Chad Michaels (from Season 2)
He's ba**ard. Most meaningless ba**ard among the whole series.
3. Kindred Matthews (from Season 2)
This stupid cop is the true dic**ead behind the case.
4. Eliot Hampden (from BtS)
"Back off, she's with me." - Little Miss Perfect
5. James Amber (from BtS)
I just don't want to say about this hypocrite.
6. Sean Prescott (from BtS)
With David, you're the worst dad ever.
7. Finn McNamara (from Season 2)
I was nice to almost every characters if I got a choice in Season 2, but this selfish man was one exception.
8. Skip Matthews (from BtS)
Would you mind if I ask you only one question: "Why the hell you chose to become a security officer in the first place?"