I would like to be considered to be a staff member, particularly an administrator, of the Life is Strange Wiki.
- I joined this wiki on July 29th, the day after Dark Room was released, and have made 210 edits since then.
- I'm currently an administrator and bureaucrat of the Until Dawn Wiki, where I've made over 1,400 edits since May 29, 2015.
- Right now, I'm ranked as #5 in the achievement board for this wiki and am one of only three users who have earned the badge for contributing to the wiki for 14 days in a row.
- I haven't edited much over the past couple of weeks due to having a term paper assignment at school, but I turned that in last Tuesday, so there shouldn't be issues going further.
- I would like to adjust the Wiki navigation to separate the Blackwell students and Vortex Club members into different categories in the drop-down menu, since wikia only allows ten items to drop down in each section. This way, all significant Blackwell students could be included in the wiki-navigation. Alyssa, Brooke, Daniel, Evan, Justin, Luke, Stella, and Trevor would be under the Blackwell students category, and Courtney, Dana, Hayden, Juliet, Logan, Sarah, Zach, and Taylor would be under the Vortex club category.
- I'd like to bring a game of Hurt n' Heal to the Life is Strange Wiki as well. We tried it at the Until Dawn wiki and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I think starting a fun activity on the forums will increase community involvement and more participation in this wiki. If the game is set up before Episode 5 comes out and is highlighted, I believe users will be more likely to stay on the wiki for longer periods of time. Here's a link to the version on the Until Dawn Wiki if you'd like to check it out: http://until-dawn.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:13469.
- As I previously stated in the blog section, I would like to merge the pages for the Dark Room Victims, save for Rachel, Max, Kate, and possibly Megan. I don't think that there is enough content on those characters to warrant each of them having their own page; there is only a couple lines on each page and there is not much more that can be added.
Reasons for more Administrators
- Episode 5 coming out on the 20th will almost certainly increase wiki activity. However, with the extra activity comes the extra amount of vandals and spammers that will attack the articles. The reason I originally edited on this wiki was to undo vandalism done after Episode 4 was released. Since Episode 5 is the final episode and what we know about its content is fairly dramatic and controversial, I believe more vandalism will occur after its release than occurred on the previous episodes, and I think that this wiki should be ready for it.
- There are currently only two active administrators on the wiki, and I believe that wikis in general should have more to assure that the wiki is sufficiently covered.
If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns they'd like to address me with, please respond in the comment section below.