Episode One - "Roads"
While Brody Holloway books a room for them, Sean Diaz, Daniel Diaz, and Mushroom wait on the beach, where Sean sits on a bench facing the ocean while Daniel plays with the dog. Upon examining a stick, Sean initiates a game of fetch with Mushroom, which can lead to her bringing him back a shark tooth necklace should he throw it towards the yellow sign. After handing the stick over to Daniel, Brody returns with a motel key and says his goodbyes to the boys, leaving them with his remaining money, a travelling backpack, a red scarf, and a farewell note. As Brody drives his car off into the distance, Sean and Daniel leave the beach and head towards the motel.
Before either Sean initiates the game of fetch or Brody arrives, Sean has several objects to interact with around his rock.
- See here for all interactions in the game. Hover over the text to see Sean's comments.
- He can look at a crumbling sand castle."Too bad sand castles never last..."
- He can look at Brody's car."We are so lucky Brody helped us. If it wasn't for him, we..."
- He can look at Daniel playing with Mushroom."Glad to see him act like a kid again... How will I tell him?"
- He can look at a stick."Guess I could play a little with these two..."
- He can look at his backpack.
- According to a route direction sign on the neighboring road, the beach is located 44 miles from Arcadia Bay, 89 miles from Portland, and 272 miles from Seattle.
- According to its concept art, there was originally going to be a traffic barrier running between the beach and the roadside that Sean would have sat on with Daniel and Mushroom. In the final game, the barrier is replaced by a rock.
Life is Strange 2 Locations
|Seattle||Diaz Household (Sean's Room · Daniel's Room · Garage) · Peacock High School · Z-Mart · The Late Bar|
|Pierce County||Mount Rainier National Park · Bear Station · Brody's Car|
|Beaver Creek||Eriksen Household (Tree House · Bathroom) · Charles' Truck · Reynolds Household (Guest Room · Main Bedroom · Karen's Room) · Christmas Market|
|Other||Otter Point · Beach · Three Seals Motel · Willamette National Forest (Old House)|
|Humboldt County||Camp (Diaz Tent · Finn's Tent · Cassidy's Tent · Hannah's Tent · Jacob's Tent · Penny's Tent · Ingrid and Anders' Tent · Parking Lot) · Lake · Pot Farm (Merrill's House)|
|Redding||Sacred Hope Hospital|
|Haven Point||Universal Uprising Church · Lisbeth's House|
|Other||Desert · Sand Snake Motel|
|Other||Canyon · El Rey Police Department|