"Monster or Mortal" is the third chapter of Life is Strange: True Colors. The chapter was released September 10th, 2021 and is available on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Stadia.
In differences from the previous installments of the franchise, True Colors released all chapters at once as a full game instead of breaking them up into episodes.
- It's a Simple Plan
- Readying for Battle
- Thaynor, Monster Slayer
- Mother's Dilemma
- LARP Monsters and Final Boss - All but one of these enemies can potentially be killed during the LARP (these deaths are not actually real).
- Werewolf - This is the first enemy that must be beaten in the LARP.
- Troll (Determinant) - Should Alex and Ethan not subdue or bribe him into giving up his soul gem, they must defeat him.
- River Serpent (Determinant) - If Alex and Ethan don't put it to sleep, they will have to fight it.
- Final Boss (Determinant) - If Alex and Ethan defeat him, he will be killed. Should they fail, he will retreat.
- Main article: Soundtrack (True Colors)
There are eight achievements the player can earn on Steam, PlayStation or Xbox.
|Earworm Squasher |
Find and play the Student's lost song
|Hell Divers |
Find the “Bomber Jacket” Memory in Chapter 3
|Ethan's Dollar |
Find the “Dollar” Memory in Chapter 3
|And How Does That Make You Feel? |
Find the “Appointment Slip” Memory in Chapter 3
|Upright And Above Ground |
Find the “Old Paper” Memory in Chapter 3
|Valkyrie's Dish |
Find the “Valkyrie's Dish” Memory in Chapter 3
|Memory Collector |
Find all Memory Collectibles in Chapter 3
|Burying Something |
Complete Chapter 3 of Life is Strange: True Colors