The community management takes care of social media representation and organizes community events for the Life is Strange franchise. There have been two community managers appointed by Square Enix that take care of the official Life is Strange accounts: Toby Palm as the current community manager for Life is Strange and Scott Blows as the former community manager for Life is Strange and current brand manager for the franchise. Dontnod Entertainment has appointed two community/communications managers for their own social media accounts: Anne Chantreau and more recently Corentin Naud.
- Reddit AMA (Life is Strange) (January 27th, 2015)
- Emma Vieceli fan art commissioned by Square Enix (June 3, 2015)
- Emma Vieceli fan art commissioned by Square Enix (December 2, 2015)
- Mobile Media Kit (January 12, 2016)
- "The first official LIS Fanart Collage (18MB - 7488 x 4032)" (January 18, 2016)
- "Celebrating the best community in gaming with the second official LIS Fanart Collage (6528 x 3712)." (January 21, 2016)
- "Happy Valentines Day! Celebrating all the special connections we and the people of Arcadia Bay have made with our third fan-art Collage (7752 x 4256)." (February 14, 2016)
- Community Heroes (December 19, 2016)
- "Life is Strange Profile Pictures (Fanmade)" (July 29, 2017)
- Reddit AMA (Prequel) (August 10, 2017)
- Reddit AMA (Rhianna DeVries) (October 9, 2017)
- Afterlaughs fan art commission announcement from Square Enix (November 15, 2017)
- Final commissioned artwork by Afterlaughs, statement (May 8, 2018)
Official Social Media Accounts
- Square Enix Blog
- LiS Steam community forums
- BtS Steam community forums
Known spectated Social Media Platforms
- Life is Strange Subreddit (Multiple posts by Square Enix, Dontnod, and Deck Nine employees.)
- Life is Strange Fangroup (Multiple posts by Square Enix, and Dontnod employees.)
- Resetera (Multiple posts by Square Enix's Community Manager.)
- Neogaf (Multiple posts by Square Enix's Community Manager.)
Tobias (commonly known as Toby) Palm started working for Square Enix in March 2012 as a Senior Information Centre Operator after having previously worked as a Research Analyst for Canalys. He later worked as a Community Executive for Square Enix before the community management for Life is Strange was split between him and Scott in June 2015. Toby was appointed as the main community manager for Life is Strange in December 2015 as Scott resigned.
Toby graduated from Royal Holloway, University of London with a Bachelor of Arts in politics and a Master of Arts in history. He speaks English, German, and French according to his LinkedIn profile.
Scott Alexander Blows started working for Square Enix in August 2014 as the community management for Life is Strange and Square Enix Collective after having previously worked as a Community Manager/Team Lead for Disney Interactive Studios. He introduced himself on the Life is Strange subreddit on March 2, 2015.
In December 2015, he resigned and started working as a Community Manager for Activision. Scott returned to Square Enix in January 2017 to work as the Brand Manager for Life is Strange: Before the Storm where he was responsible for executing its brand/marketing campaign. He is now the Global Brand Manager for the Life is Strange franchise with Roxane Domalain (mentioned below).
Scott graduated from Chichester College for Graphic Design according to his LinkedIn profile.
Roxane Domalain started working for Square Enix in January 2015 as a Global Brand Manager where she set up and coordinated the brand marketing of the multiple titles that make up the Life is Strange franchise. She still holds the position of Global Brand Manager at Square Enix for the Life is Strange franchise as well as being the Co-founder & Business Developer of Moonycat Entertainment which is a video game studio based in Montpellier (France).
Anne Chantreau has been the Communications Manager at Dontnod Entertainment since September 2015 and manages correspondence and news across all of Dontnod's social media platforms. Prior to this, Anne had around 8 years experience in PR and community managing for Koch Media's video game label, Deep Silver.
Corentin Naud is the Community Manager at Dontnod, assisting Anne Chantreau as of December 2018. He has previous experience as a Community Manager due to his volunteer work at Top To Bottom from September 2016 to the present time. Corentin also has previous experience as a Social Media Editor for the book publisher Bragelonne.
Corwin has been an Associate Producer at Deck Nine Games since February 2017. He also manages the Community Manager Twitter account for Deck Nine Games.
Corwin has an Associate's Degree in Writing/Directing from the Colorado Film School where, among other things, he script-supervised an Emmy-winning short film.
- #e80aca is confirmed to be the the official color code for the Before the Storm pink by Community Manager Toby Palm.
- Toby Palm also confirmed that even though Trevor's surname was never mentioned in DONTNOD's original game, Life is Strange, a surname of "Johnson" existed for him in DONTNOD's original files. He explained that Deck Nine changed his surname to "Yard" for Before the Storm.
- Toby Palm, Anne Chantreau and Corentin Naud are members of the biggest Life is Strange fan group on Facebook.