After the release of the Limited Edition on January 19, 2016, the concept artists on Life is Strange started to publish their works. Several of them are featured in the official Life is Strange art book which is part of the Limited Edition.
Click here to view the art book of the Limited Edition.
Concept Artists Edit
- Fred Augis released concept art of some major characters, click here to view it.
- Florent Auguy released concept art of the timestream montages, click here to view it.
- Gary Jamroz-Palma released concept art of Blackwell Academy, Zeitgeist Gallery and the Hospital, click here to view it.
- Edouard Caplain released concept art of the Madsen Household, Blackwell Academy (outside only) and other locations in Arcadia Bay, click here to view it.
The following images are from Suzy Bouche.
Young Lady Edit
Young Boy Edit
Concept Art Released by Feral Interactive Edit
- When Max Caulfield attempts to fix her broken camera in Chloe's room in Episode 1, "Chrysalis", there are a number of polaroids visible on the desk. One of these looks very similar to the box/cover art of Life is Strange. It is not obvious in the game itself, as Max's broken camera slightly obscures this particular photo, but the game files reveal the full image.
- In early concept art for Max's room that was uploaded to the Feral Interactive website, Max appeared to have an environmentally conscious roommate. A poster that appears in Victoria's room in the game can be seen under the bunk (a bird with paint drips), but concept art for Victoria's room also exists, so this roommate may not have been Victoria, or it could have been an early idea for her.
- Edouard Caplain released several pieces of concept art in 2015 on his official website and ArtStation profile. [is there an exact month to be made out by his uploads?]
- Feral Interactive released several pieces of concept art around the time of the Mac and Linux port release in June 2016.