Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Fred Augis released concept art of some major characters, click here to view it.
- Florent Auguy released concept art of the timestream montages, click here to view it.
- Gary Jamroz-Palma released concept art of Blackwell Academy, Zeitgeist Gallery and the Hospital, click here to view it.
- Edouard Caplain released concept art of the Madsen Household, Blackwell Academy (outside only) and other locations in Arcadia Bay, click here to view it.
- Michel Koch provided some initial character art, click here to view it.
Concept Art Released by Feral Interactive
- When Max Caulfield attempts to fix her broken camera in Chloe's room in Episode 1, "Chrysalis", there are a number of polaroids visible on the desk. One of these looks very similar to the box/cover art of Life is Strange. It is not obvious in the game itself, as Max's broken camera slightly obscures this particular photo, but the game files reveal the full image.
- In early concept art for Max's room that was uploaded to the Feral Interactive website, Max appeared to have an environmentally conscious roommate. A poster that appears in Victoria's room in the game can be seen under the bunk (a bird with paint drips), but concept art for Victoria's room also exists, so this roommate may not have been Victoria, or it could have been an early idea for her.
- Early concept art for Chloe Price shows her with a different tattoo sleeve design and a rainbow on her vest.
- Feral Interactive released several pieces of concept art around the time of the Mac and Linux port release in June 2016.