Interactions are a main gameplay element in Life is Strange 2. Since it is a narrative adventure and heavily focuses on environmental exploration, the player can interact with various objects in explorable areas to discover and gather information on the world and its characters in order to solve objectives. While exploring the world around them, the playable protagonist Sean Diaz and his brother Daniel may come across various objects, people, and items of interest that they may look at and usually make a comment on. Some of these interactions are necessary for progressing the story. After looking at certain items, they will be added to Sean's journal in the form of notes which can be accessed anytime later, even in subsequent episodes.
- Hover over the text to see Sean's or Daniel's comments.
Living Room Edit
- Sean can look at an angry note."Dad's right… 'Que pendejo.' "
- He can look at a cup of detox smoothie."Dad tries so hard to get on a healthy diet… I can't wait for him to be on Instagram."
- He can look at and steal coins from the money jar.
Steal coins ($10): "Mhhh… No harm. I'll pay this back before next week's pizza night… Promise."
Put back ($10): "Okay, okay... Judge Diaz can't commit such a crime."
Add coins ($10): "I can spare a few bucks for next week's pizza night."Look: "Real funny, Dad…"
- He can look at the whiteboard."Meet the Diaz, organization experts…"
- He can look at a bottle of corn syrup."What the… Is Dad… baking something?"
- He can open the cupboard.
- He can look at and take the cookies from the cupboard.
Take: "You're coming with me…"
Switch: "Hmmm… Maybe this is better."(required) Look: "Yo… Cookies…"
- He can look at and try taking the halloween candy.
Take: "No way. Dad will kill me if I take his precious candy."Look: "Dad is like a big kid… He gets so hyped for Halloween."
- He can look at and take the chips.
Take: "Hope there's also like… real food at this party."
Switch: "Hmmm… Maybe this is better."(required) Look: "Gotta bring some munchies!"
- He can look at Esteban's pasta recipe."Yo… Dad's secret recipe fucking rules actually."
- He can open the fridge.
- He can look at and take the beer cans from the fridge.
Take: "That'll do… Bet there's gonna be a keg at the cabin…"
Switch: "Ok. Better take that instead."(required) Look: "Dad doesn't drink that much… Does he keep track?"
- He can look at and take the soda cans.
Take: "This will work. I… don't want to get wasted in front of Jenn…"
Switch: "Ok. Better take that instead."(required) Look: "Don't forget the non-booze…"
- He can look at the cookie dough."Man, Daniel could live off this crap…"
- He can look at a picture on the fridge."Daniel kept saying: "I'm freezing!" But we couldn't get him off the skis…"
- He can look at Daniel's math homework."At least I don't have to help Daniel out with math. Thanks, Dad!"
- He can look at an invoice."Damn… The guy never stops working…"
- He can look at a postcard from Puerto Lobos."Will Dad actually take us there one day? Doubt it."
- He can look at a framed certificate."He was so proud to get that… He should be."
- He can look at a toy on the floor."Dad flips out if I don't pick up my stuff… But Daniel leaves his shit all over…"
- He can look at the door to Esteban's room."'Do Not Enter. Ever.' Trust me Dad, I won't…"
- He can look at some DVDs on a shelf. "Every Christmas Dad wants to watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy with us… That's cool."
- He can look out the window."Can't wait for the rain… Makes me feel like drawing…"
- He can look at a baseball cap."Man, is there any more boring sport than baseball?"
- He can look at a fake pumpkin."Jeez, how old is this? We've had it since I was ten."
- He can have a Moment of Calm on the couch.
- He can look at an automobile book."I'm not that into cars… but these are pretty bitchin'…"
- He can look at sushi leftovers."Dad hates sushi… But he orders it anyway for us."
- He can look at a headset."Daniel spends hundreds of hours yelling into the mic playing Minecraft with Noah…"
- He can look at the PlayBox console."I don't know who plays more… Daniel… or Dad…"
- He can look at the TV."I could just stay home and binge "Top Gear" with Dad and Daniel but… not tonight."
- He can look at the fireplace."What if Jenn came over? We can build a fire, and… Dude, stop."
- He can look at a pair of sneakers."It's nice going jogging with Dad every once in a while… Though he's way too chatty…"
- He can look at his backpack.
Partially packed: "Hmmm… You're not done yet."
Fully packed: "Finally! Now I can Skype with Lyla. Time to get this party started…"Nothing packed: "Better pack for the party…"
- He can pack his backpack for the party. (required)
- He can try opening Daniel's room.
- He can knock on the door of Daniel's room.
- He can enter his own room. (required)
- Sean can look at the toothbrushes."Daniel better not use my toothbrush again…"
- He can practice in front of the mirror.
- He can look at himself in the mirror afterwards."Yeah… I'm gonna turn this party UP!"
- He can look at the hamper."Well. It's not my turn to do the laundry."
- Sean can toggle the light switch.
- He can look at the skiing equipment."Dad said we could go to Mt. Baker this year… The trails are insane…"
- He can look at and pick up a blanket.
Pick up: "I'm sure Dad won't miss one blanket for the night…"(required) Look: "Thank God, I don't have to take one of Daniel's."
- He can look at a Christmas decoration."Daniel destroyed our old nativity scene… Sorry, baby Jesus…"
- He can look at an old box."How long is he gonna keep all this… shit?"
- He can look at a women's bike."Dad should just… sell that other bike…"
- He can look at a mural."Can't believe Dad actually asked me to tag up this wall… Well, of course, he asked Daniel, too…"
- He can open the red drawer. (required)
- He can look at and pick up multiple tools around the garage. (required)
- He can give a tool to his father. (required)
After helping his father,
- Sean can look at the engine."I would be fucked if I had to help Dad in the shop…"
- He can look at the car."It'll be weird having my own car… But then I… could take Jenn out… If she wants."
- He can look at the fire extinguisher."No more 4th of July fireworks after last year…"
- He can look at a circular saw."The saw almost took my thumb off once…"
- He can look at the tools on the wall."Damn. You could open a hardware store with all of this…"
- He can look at a religious painting."Dad's had this forever… I'm glad he doesn't make us go to church…"
- He can look at a picture of Esteban with a friend."Running the garage was Dad's dream… I'm proud of him… Honestly."
- He can look at a "Chupacabras" poster."Dad is actually kind of a secret geek… Maybe a nerd…"
- He can look at a "Billy and the Rich Boys" poster."Dad used to go see them all the time. Can old people be… cool?"
- He can look at the "Revolution in Your Backyard" book."Yeah… I tried to read that… Snooze. Dad loves all that political crap…"
- Sean can look at a photo of himself with friends."This was such a cool day… Can't wait to go back out there with the crew."
- He can look at a photo of his friends."We almost got caught by a crazy old dude. But it was such a blast."
- He can look at his work uniform."Man… I so don't wanna work this weekend…"
- He can look at his name tag."Very funny, Lyla. Good thing my boss has a sense of humor… kind of…"
- He can open a cabinet in his desk.
- He can look at and take the weed pipe from the cabinet.
Take: "Lyla provides the weed tonight. I better be ready!"Look: "Eric got us some Purple last month. It was fucking insane."
- He can look at a party flyer."My first hangover… Dad laughed at me so hard when I came back home."
- He can use his computer to view webpages and call Lyla
Jenn's page: "Okay… Don't be a stalker, Sean."
Warez site: "Man, this is taking forever… Do they want me to pay for it?"
ViewTube: "Oh my God… The internet was a mistake."(required) Sean's page: "Sorry, Lyla… I’m just not a "selfies" kind of guy…"
- He can look at a Chronicles of the Basilisk book."Damn… I still have like ten books left in the series… I won't finish until I'm 20…"
- He can open a nightstand.
- He can look at a toy in the nightstand."Oh… Hi, Gunther! Sorry… You stay hidden here."
- He can move a book to reveal some items underneath.
- He can look at an old phone."Dad wants me to keep this junk as backup… Right."
- He can look at and take some condoms.
Take: "Heh… Not sure Daniel is ready to be an uncle yet…"Look: "We… Got these for free during sex ed last year…"
- He can look at a music poster."Lyla was belting out so hard during that show… She lost her voice for a week!"
- He can look at a gaming magazine."I think I know what to ask for Christmas."
- He can look at a skateboard."I should practice instead of putting it up here… But it looks pretty rad…"
- He can look at a picture of himself with Daniel and Esteban."Told them not to take a picture of me after the race… I look like a sweaty pig…"
- He can look at some trophies."I'll never make varsity at this rate…"
- He can sit and draw on the bean bag chair. "Lyla will survive if I take five to practice my drawing."
- He can look at a miniature space rocket."Thanks, Daniel… I'll uh… treasure this gift always."
- He can look at one of his drawings."I really like that one… I don't totally suck…"
- He can look at an artbook."That would be sick to just go… tag the world…"
- He can look at a tattoo magazine."Dad would cut my arm off if I got a tat like that… But when I turn 18…"
- He can look at and toggle a music player."Couldn't live without this shit."
- He can look at a "The Grub" poster."How many times have I watched it? Not enough…"
While talking with Lyla,
- Sean can open a drawer to his right.
- He can play with a red ball from inside the drawer.
- He can toggle a lava lamp.
- He can sketch Lyla on a post-it sticker.
- He can mess with the lightbox to his left.
Trout Spring TrailEdit
- Sean can look at and discuss with Daniel about a car."A car out here? Hope the driver isn't around, watching us..."
- He can examine and discuss with Daniel about a Pierce County Forest map.
SEAN: "Now we can see where we are. Cool, there's a river nearby."
DANIEL: "A river? Are we gonna go swimming?"
SEAN: "No, duh. It's way too cold for your skinny butt."
DANIEL: "Okay...""Welcome to Nowhere, Washington... Yay...
- He can examine and discuss with Daniel about a warning about trail damage caused by a landslide.
SEAN: "There must have been a bigass storm."
DANIEL: "Oooooh, landslide... Doesn't sound good..."
SEAN: "Should be fine.""Let's just hope that doesn't happen while we're here."
- He can examine and discuss with Daniel about a bear alert sign.
SEAN: "I don't know, I guess they missed that car..."
DANIEL: "What if the owners come after us? And they're hunters?""I'm sure there's no bear around here..."
- He can look at and show to Daniel a trail blaze.
SEAN: "Hey, check out this mark on the tree..."
DANIEL: "What is that? Grafitti?"
SEAN: "Not exactly... It's called a "Trail Blaze" and people used to put them up to give directions."
DANIEL: "Like GPS?"
SEAN: "Yeah, sure... Just slightly more ancient."
DANIEL: "Awesome! Let's follow it!"
"Dad showed me how to read these when I was eight..."
- He can examine a Trout Spring Trail sign with a park rescue phone number."How? No reception in this shithole..."
- He can examine a self-service pay station sign."Like anybody is going to pay in the middle of nowhere..."
- Afterwards, he can look at and attempt to break open the pay station box.
Open: Damn. This is going to be a bitch...
Look after breaking open: Fuck me! So tired of this bullshit...Look before breaking open: "Hmmm.... Could take a quick peek."
- Afterwards, he can use a rock to break open the box.
DANIEL: "Uhhh... Sean? What are you doing?"
SEAN: "Just... taking a little peek inside..."
DANIEL: "But... But are we allowed to?"
SEAN: "It's a box in the middle of the woods. Nobody cares."
(Sean breaks the lock off the box and finds that it's empty.)
SEAN: "Aw shit... Don't worry... It's empty. Of course."SEAN: "Fuck it."
- He can look at and discuss with Daniel about a dead raccoon.
SEAN: "Come on Daniel... Don't look at it."
DANIEL: "It's not fair..."
SEAN: "No... No it's not, Daniel...""Screw this... Like I needed to see that."
- He can examine a hygiene sign."Man, people don't even read the signs..."
- He can look at and ask Daniel about the washroom.
If Daniel used the washroom: Daniel's always making a fuss for nothing... He'll thank me later.
If Daniel didn't use the washroom: Great. He's going to wake me up in the middle of the night to take a shit.Before showing Daniel: "Man... We haven't seen one of these for miles."
- He can look at another trail blaze."Dad always knew exactly where to go... He was a living compass."
- He can look at a direction sign."Man... What are we doing out here..."
- He can look at a third trail blaze."I don't know how I still remember these..."
- He can look at a fourth trail blaze."I bet nobody knows what they mean anymore."
- He and Daniel can discuss a raccoon.
DANIEL: "What? What?"
SEAN: "Be quiet... He'll take off."
DANIEL: "Ooo... Raccoon! He's sooo cute!"
SEAN: "Hah. That raccoon will tear us apart. Let's go, bro."SEAN: "Daniel! Come check this out!"
- After it runs off, he can look at the raccoon.SEAN: "Raccoons are way smarter than us... He'll find more food!"
- He can look at a landslide blocking the trail."I do not wanna get stuck out here... We gotta find a camp site..."
- He can step over (required) and help Daniel over a large fallen tree.SEAN: "Okay, now it's your turn... Hop on down."
- He and Daniel can discuss a bird nest.
DANIEL: "Is that a bird's nest?"
SEAN: "Oh yeah. They're everywhere out here."
DANIEL: "At least they have a home..."
SEAN: "Come on... We're too big for a nest."SEAN: "Hey! Daniel! You hear that?"
- He can jump down and help Daniel down a tall ledge (required).
DANIEL: "Whew... Thanks!"
(The two high-five each other.)SEAN: "Come on! I got you!"
- He can look at a "creepy mushroom" growing on a tree."What the hell is that? I should've listened in biology class..."
- Sean can look at, check for/show to Daniel, and eat at several bushes of black berries.
Check: "They're okay. Go ahead."
Show to Daniel:
SEAN: Dude. I found some berries, come get some.
DANIEL: Cool! I'm so hungry.
Look after eating: Free, healthy food. That's cool.Look before eating: "We don't have much... This is better than nothing."
- He can look at and check for Daniel several bushes of red berries.
Look after eating: These ones taste really bad, must be toxic.Look before eating: "Fucking cellphone... If only I could google those..."
- He can look at a carving on a picnic table that says "EAT MANKIND, NOT ANIMALS"."I'll leave that to the zombies..."
- He can look at a picnic table carving depicting a penis surrounded by profanity."People write stupid shit sometimes..."
- He can look at and discuss with Daniel about a wild animals sign."Just like the trails Dad used to take me on..."
- He can look at and discuss with Daniel about poster listing the park rules.
SEAN: "Now we know what not to do, right?"
DANIEL: "I guess... I don't like it here...""What'd happen if somebody actually catches us?"
- He can examine another warning about trail damage caused by a landslide."Let's just hope that doesn't happen while we're here."
- He can sit and have a moment of calm on a bench overlooking a cliff.
- Sean can pick up logs around the area for the fire (required).
Second log: "Nice and dry..."
Third log: "Hmm... Now that's enough for a toasty fire..."First log: "Now this is perfect."
- If Sean sent Daniel to find materials for the fire and gets back after Daniel, he can set the logs down (required).
- If Sean sent Daniel to find materials for the fire and gets back after Daniel, he can check the logs Daniel has gathered (required).
- If Sean told Daniel to build a secret base:
- He can help Daniel push a fallen tree trunk Afterwards, he can look at the trunk."We're doing okay together."
- He can look at a "weapons rack" at their campsite."Now that's a fort... Good work, little bro."
- He can look at the "spikes" surrounding their campsite."He's such a little guy... But he's staying strong."
- He can sit and draw on a rock overlooking the river."Feels good to focus on something after all that shit."
- He can look at and skip some stones embedded in the (stand)."Ooo, rocks and water... I have a good idea..."
- He can look at a carving on a rock that says "FOR OUR BELOVED FRIEND LYNDA KING 8/22/86"."1986? Damn, that's ancient..."
- He can look at a mass of ants crawling on a rock."Careful! Don't wanna wake up covered in ants tomorrow..."
- He can look at a spider web."I ran into a web like that when I was a kid... Ewww."
- He can look at deep scratches embedded into a tree."Shit, those are bear claws... I'm not gonna tell Daniel."
- He can look at a carving embedded into the rock that says "YOUR GONNA DIE HERE"."Not today..."
- He can look at an abandoned polaroid photo."Hope they had a better time than us..."
- Sean can find Daniel doing several activities around their campsite.
- He can cheer up or splash Daniel while he's stabbing at the river to find fish.
- He can teach Daniel how to skip stones.
- He can play ally or opponent to Daniel play-fighting with a stick.
- If Sean didn't both splash and play opponent to Daniel, he can explain about or scare Daniel into a spider web.
- He can look at and, with Daniel's help, take an odd thing stuck in the branches of a tree by the river.
SEAN: "Daniel! Can you see that?"
DANIEL: "Totally! But what is it?"
SEAN: "It's your job to find out... If you want..."
DANIEL: "Okay, hold on! Whoa, careful, dude!"
SEAN: "Come on! What do you see?"
DANIEL: "Ahhh... Looks like fishing bait..."
SEAN: "Well... Let's take it, as a souvenir..."
DANIEL: "We can hook it on your backpack!"
SEAN: "Nice...""Hmmm... What's that? That's too high to reach."
- He can ignite the fire pit (required).
- Sean can look at the fire pit."Man, I made a fire tonight! Dad would be proud..."
- If Sean asked Daniel to hold down the fort, he can look at Daniel's makeshift "fortifications"."Now that's a fort... Good work, little bro..."
- He can look at his wallet."We're almost broke... How do we eat tomorrow?"
- He can look at his backpack."Wonder if I'll ever go back to school after this..."
- He can look at his phone."Still no reception..."
- He can look at his lighter."I could really use a smoke."
- Depending on what Sean took from home:
- He can look at a can of soda."Good I took those and not the beers... Daniel needed this sugar rush."
- He can look at the can of beer."Nice Sean... Beers are exactly what we needed for survival..."
- He can look at the bag of chips."I am sooo over chips..."
- He can look at the empty box of cookies."That's my quota of cookies for the year..."
- He can look at, check on, and send Daniel to bed (required)."Funny how a little food chills Daniel out..."
- Sean can look at Brody's car."How can someone drive with this mess?"
- He can look at the car's license plate."Utah? You're a long way from home, dude..."
- He can look at a minivan's license plate."Californian plates... Maybe they can help us?"
- He can look at, speak to, or send Daniel to beg from a family."Wonder what they're doing here. Maybe they got some extra food?"
- He can look at a Halloween decoration."It's weird... this will be my first Halloween away from home..."
- He can look at an ice container."Last night was so cold... I don't even wanna think about ice."
- He can have a moment of calm on a bench.
- He can read a newspaper."Shit, they're still looking for us... We can't go back. Can't let Daniel know. Not right now."
- He can examine a poster advertising a free puppy."No thanks. I already have one."
- He can examine a poster advertising Spanish lessons."Nachos and cerverza? You sound like an expert douchebag..."
- He can examine a series of flyers on a bulletin board, including:
- A recruitment poster for the True Cornerstone Church."Uh... Maybe some other time...."
- A sale offering for a used chainsaw."I'm on it, hillbilly..."
- An advertisement for the Happy Trails Tour through Nisqually Valley."Yeah, after the night we just had, I'll pass."
- He can examine a vandalized bear warning poster."I'm fine, I'm too young."
- He can look at an inflatable pumpkin."At least Daniel gets a little Halloween spirit..."
- He can look at a large bear statue."Damn. I guess this is local art. Nice."
- He can look at a Tacoma Rock campground sign."Hmmm... We're not too far away... Probably need a map to find it though."
- He can look at a mailbox."What kind of name is "Stamper" anyway?"
- He can look at the Stampers' house."Looks like the perfect setting for The Washington Chainsaw Massacre."
- He can look at a handmade sign in front of the house."Jeez, chill out, folks..."
- He and Daniel can discuss a junk pile.
DANIEL: "I know Dad would be able to fix it!"
SEAN: "Yeah. Maybe not that one, dude..."
DANIEL: "He has to finish your car first!"
SEAN: "Yeah... I know...""SEAN: "Damn. Why do they let this rust out here?"
- He and Daniel can discuss some shelves of wooden bears.
SEAN: "Kinda creepy, huh?"
DANIEL: "Naah. I think they're cute. We should have one at home. Dad would love it!"
SEAN: "No way we're carrying a freaking log around, dude."
DANIEL: "Oh. okay. Right.""This is just... too many bears..."
- He can look at a half-carved bear."Do they make actual money doing this?"
- He can look at and move a shaking box."What the...? Something's under that cookie box."
- Afterwards, he can look at and pick up the feather left behind.
Pick up: "Not even sure what kind of bird you are, but I'll keep this."Look: "Hey, you forgot something, birdie."
- He can look at and enter a washroom."We better clean up before we look like the gutter punks downtown...
- He can look at, consider going through, and actually go through a trash can.
Go through before Californian family leaves: "Not while these people are here... Don't wanna freak them out..."Look: "There might be some leftovers in it... Fuck, is this our life now?"
- After the family leaves, he can look at and sit down at a picnic table."All right, time to plan our next stop."
- He can look at a bear-shaped toilet paper dispenser."Stop watching me, perv..."
- He can examine a bathroom note."'You don't flush, we call the cops!'"
- He can look into the mirror."Oh shit! My face! You look older, dude..."
- He can clean up with Daniel and fill his water bottle with the sink."Nice. Free water for us."
- He can ask Daniel if he needs to use the toilet.
- Sean can look at and pick from a stack of trucker stickers.
Take: "Might amp up our road cred..."Look: "Wish we could join a crew, guys..."
- He can examine a brochure rack, including:
- An ad for Tommy's Holiday Camp."Sorry, dude, you'd have to drag my ass to make me come back here after all this..."
- An ad for tour guides around Chinook Village."No tourist is gonna do this shit."
- He can look at a revolving stand of postcards.Lyla a postcard... Like a regular holiday trip.""Wish I could send
- He can look at and pick from a rack of local maps (required)."Perfect! We should be able to find our way with this."
- He can look at and speak to the shopkeeper, Doris Stamper.
If Doris was suspicious or hasn't been spoken to: "Yeah. We're not from around here. Get over it."If Doris wasn't suspicious: "At least she seems okay... Boring, but nice."
- He can look at and show Daniel a rack of wooden bear key chains.
Show Daniel: SEAN: "See the baby bear, Daniel?"
DANIEL: "Oh, that is awesome, possum.... I mean, bear! Sooo cool!"
DORIS: "Then he's all yours. We have a surplus, as you can tell..."
DANIEL: "Really?! Oh, thank you! Yeah!"Look: "That's so cute. I hate it..."
- He can look at a celebrity picture.
DORIS: "Oh, that's my husband up there. He built this place thirty years ago. Yep."
SEAN: "Who's that guy with him? Is that supposed to be someone famous?"
DORIS: Yup. That's a famous Hollywood director or something. He made a show up here, but we don't watch TV. Nice man! Don't think he liked our coffee."SEAN: "Wow, did something interesting happen here?"
- He can look at a shelf full of wooden bears.
DORIS: Oh, we do have a sale on our famous bears... Buy one, get one free..."SEAN: "Seriously. Who's buying all these wooden bears?"
- He can look at a knife display."Pretty sweet..."
- He can look at a toy witch."Dad would have loved this so much..."
- He can look at a series of football pictures."Hmmm... never heard of that team."
- He can look at a life-size cardboard cutout of Power Bear."Power Bear in the backwoods..."
- He can look at a Power Bear claw machine."It should be called "Daniel's Cash Trap"."
- He can look at an ATM."Right, I'll just bust out my platinum card..."
- He can look at a Halloween-themed ad poster for Bababars chocolate."I hope Halloween isn't ruined for Daniel by all this..."
- He can examine a poster for a Halloween-themed arts and crafts festival."Lyla would love that..."
- He can look at a coffee machine.
BRODY: (offscreen) "Do not drink that coffee if you like coffee."SEAN: "I'm too nervous to drink any coffee..."
- He can look at Brody's laptop.
- He can look at and speak to Brody Holloway.(after speaking with him) "Okay. He actually seems pretty cool."
- He can look at, pet, and show Daniel a puppy. "Great. Daniel is going to be all over that puppy..."
- He can look at, attempt to steal, and attempt to pick up a tent.
Steal: "No way I can steal something this big."
"I can't hide it in my bag."
Add to basket: "It's way too expensive..."Look: "We could live in that... But there's no way we can pay for it."
- He can look at and attempt to purchase a tiger-themed sweater.
Add to basket: "It's too expensive..."
Look afterwards: "Wish I could get this for him... At least it'd keep him warm..."Look: "Oh man. Daniel would love that thing..."
- He can look at and purchase a Washington t-shirt.
Add to basket: "He needs a clean shirt anyway.Look: "I know Daniel would love to have a souvenir..."
- He can look at some camping dishes."Shit, we could just camp out here..."
- He can look at and purchase a sleeping bag.
Add to basket: "It's expensive... but I can't let Daniel freeze."Look: "After last night, I would kill for one of these..."
- He can look at, steal, and/or purchase a can of mac n' cheese.
Add to basket: "Daniel will scarf this down...Look: "Maybe not as good as Dad's... but yummy!"
- He can look at and make hot dogs at a grill.
Make 2 hot dogs: "I could eat dozens of these...""Look: "Mmmm... Hot dog!
- He can look at, steal, and/or purchase a loaf of bread.
Add to basket: "We can't make a fancy sandwich... But bread will be just fine.Look: "We can live on bread for a few days if we have to..."
- He can look at, steal, and/or purchase a soda bottle.
Add to basket: "At least it's got a lot of sugar... Keep our energy up..."Look: "I guess Daniel would kill for some soda... Me, too.
- He can look at, steal, and/or purchase a water bottle
Add to basket: "It's better than tap water..."Look: "Gotta have water to live, man."
- He can look at, steal, and/or purchase a Choco-Crisp bar.
Add to basket: "Can't go wrong with these..."Look: "Daniel deserves this."
- After Hank leaves:
- Sean can attempt to break his flex cuffs.
"Fuck... this... shit!""Come on... It's only plastic..."
- He can look at the office window."Daniel must be scared shitless... I can't leave him out there..."
- He can look at the office door."Okay... looks like he's gone for now."
- He can attempt to open the storage door."Yeah. That's what I thought... Fuck!"
- He can look at the computer (required)."Wonder if I could get more light from it..."
- After looking at the computer:
- Sean can attempt to reach for the chair.
- He can push over a cardboard tube, hitting the computer (required)."Yes! That's a little better."
- After the computer turns on:
- Sean can push over a sign (required).
- He can look at a family picture."Yeah, we get it. You're the perfect Americans..."
- He can kick the shelf.
- After kicking the shelf:
- Sean can look at and kick away a souvenir bear."I'm sorry, but you married an asshole."
- He can examine a pile of papers, including:
- A car magazine."I don't even want to think of this asshole reading the same magazines as Dad."
- A letter from the mayor to Hank."Oh yeah... This racist shithead is a real pillar of the community, alright."
- After a certain period of time, Sean can answer Daniel after he calls out from the vents (required). After this:
- Sean can ask Daniel to tear off the vent.
- He can ask Daniel to go to the office window (required).
- He can look at and ask Daniel to open the back door."So close... But yet too fucking far..."
- He can look at the keys on the opposite wall (required)."Of course the fucking keys are all the way over there."
- After looking at the keys:
- He can ask Daniel for a tool (required).
- After a short period of time, he can accept the tool from Daniel (required).
- Sean can look at and attempt to tear off the wall pipe (required).
Attempting to tear off without a tool: "Right. I need something to break this shit."Look: "Yes! Tear this fucking thing off!"
- After pushing his way to the other side of the room:
- Sean can look at and reach for the keys (required)."Almost there..."
- After kicking them down, Sean can pick up the keys (required).
- Sean can look at a crumbling sand castle."Too bad sand castles never last..."
- He can look at Brody's car."We are so lucky Brody helped us. If it wasn't for him, we..."
- He can look at Daniel playing with Mushroom."Glad to see him act like a kid again... How will I tell him?"
- He can look at a stick."Guess I could play a little with these two..."
- He can look at his backpack.
Room 10 - Main RoomEdit
- Sean can look at his new backpack."Man... Wish we still had Brody around..."
- He can examine Brody's handwritten note."Thanks for everything, Brody... I'll be extra careful."
- He can examine a Three Seals Motel business card."Yeah... Don't think we'll be coming back this way..."
- He can look at the television."I used to be all over that show too... At least it's keeping Daniel busy..."
- He can examine at a pile of flyers, including:
- A VeryBus America pamphlet."Brody gave us some cash so we can take one of these tomorrow. They're headed south."
- A "Long Walks Hiking Tours" leaflet."Yeah, let's go *hike* tomorrow, just for fun..."
- A flyer for a Halloween costume party at "The Regal Beaver"."Yeah. Fuck Halloween."
- An advertisement for the Robot Castle, the "biggest robot collection in Oregon"."Wish we could go there and pretend nothing happened..."
- He can look at Daniel's shoes."Some things do not change."
- He can look at Daniels backpack."I wasn't planning on getting rid of this bag, but..."
- If Sean or Daniel won the Power Bear toy at Bear Station, he can look at the figure on the nightstand."If I knew this bastard was so loud..."
- If Daniel has become inclined towards stealing, Sean can examine and question Daniel about an "old toy" on the nightstand."Hmmm... Where did Daniel get this?"
- He can look at his bed."A real bed... Can't believe I'm that happy to stay at a motel."
- He can look at and pick up a set of fresh towels."Ooh la la... Fresh clean towels!"
- He can examine a painting on the wall."Damn. I could paint this shit..."
- He can examine a map of Oregon."I miss GPS already... But at least we're progressing south..."
- He can examine a list of motel rules."No worries. We don't have to build a fire tonight..."
- He can turn on the bathroom light switch (required).
- After sending Daniel to the bath, Sean can pick up his charged phone (required)."Time to say goodbye to modern life..."
Room 10 - BathroomEdit
- Sean can clean up at the tap."Dude... You really look like shit..."
- He can look at the toiletries."My hair feels like it's coated in dirt. A shower after Daniel will be bliss."
- He can put the fresh towels on the towel rack.(out loud) "Daniel! You have towels in the bathroom. Don't forget to use them!"
- He can look at and turn on the bath's faucet (required)."Man... This hot water is going to feel soooo good..."
- He can look at and pour out a bottle of bubble bath."Time to be a kid again..."
Room 10 - ClosetEdit
- Sean can look at an iron."I tried to iron my shirts once... Burned a hole through them."
- He can look at a patterned tie."I can see why they left that tie..."
- He can examine a crumpled Three Seals Motel card."A cheap souvenir for a cheap trip..."
- He can look at a dustpan."Yeah... Like I'm gonna sweep the carpet..."
Room 10 - BalconyEdit
- Sean can look at an ashtray.Lyla seems so far away...""This cigarette with
- He can look at a flyer advertising the grand opening of "The Green Room", an artisanal cannabis dispensary."I could use a serious bong rip right now..."
- He can take a moment of calm resting against the railing.
- After leaving the room to get Daniel a drink, Sean can attempt to buy a soda from the vending machine for $2 (required).
- He can look at and ask Daniel to lift Mushroom."I'm so glad Daniel took this little girl with us."
- He can look at and have Daniel lift a rock lying in the middle of the path. (required) After the training session, he can look at and discuss the rock with Daniel.
"Just a few weeks ago... Daniel couldn't even lift a pinecone..."Sometimes... he looks so scared of himself..."
- He can look at and ask Daniel to lift a massive boulder."Daniel is learning so fast..."
- He can look at and ask Daniel to lift a rock across the river."Welcome to Telekinesis 101. Please don't kill your teacher."
- He can look at and have Daniel practice on a shooting range of cans. (required)"Not your usual shooting range, right?."
- He can look at and ask Daniel to help fill the canteens. (required)"We should fill these up now. Don't want to go out during the night."
- He can look at a broken canoe."I went canoeing with Dad on Wenatchee River once. The water was freezing cold..."
- He can look at, discuss with, and prank Daniel with a rabbit burrow."A family of rabbits lives out here... Just like us."
- Sean can look at an old canoe."The family who owned that cabin... Really seemed to enjoy themselves out here..."
- He can look at a bird feeder."You can't really name birds, right? ...probably the name of a child who used to live here."
- He can look at and discuss with Daniel the mutant snowman.
Sean: "We really nailed it with this two-headed snow-ogre.
Daniel: "Yeah. They're really badass! And Mushroom isn't even afraid of them anymore! Right, puppy?" "Ha! Daniel's definition of a cool snowman... I like it."
- He can look at and ask Daniel to get down a metal box from a tree.
"There must be a way to get this down, somehow...""Hey, what's that? Looks like a metal box or something..."
- Afterwards, he can look at and inspect the metal box, finding an old Power Bear toy."Huh. Looks like an old cigar box..."
- He can look at a carving on the back of the cabin."Runaway millenials and part-time forest squatters, at your service."
- He can look at an inscription on the side of the cabin."Sorry, guys... We don't take any more guests."
- He can look at an old doghouse."What kind of dog were you, Sandy? A cool stray mutt like our little Mushroom?"
- He can look at an old toy wagon."How old are these kids today?."
- He can look at another one of Daniel's traps."Yep. No meat tonight..."
- He can look at the old house."Fucking miracle we found this place three weeks ago..."
- He can look at a barbecue."I miss Dad's barbecues. His marinade with achiote paste, jalapeños... shit."
- He can look at and have Daniel use his powers to play fetch with a stick."I train Daniel... Daniel can train Shroom."
- He can look at some patio chairs."Must've been a really sweet spot to get a tan in the summer."
- He can look at some flower pots."Yeah... NOt my kind of weeds."
- He can look at a fishing rod."We tried to fish in the river... but we really sucked."
- He can have a moment of calm on a couch on the patio.
- He can look at and enter through the cabin's sliding door."We had to use Daniel's... gift to break in."
- The next day:
- Sean can look at blood stains on the ground."What the fuck happened here?"
- He can look at Mushroom's bandanna. (required)"That's not good..."
- He can crawl under the trunk. (required)"That's not good..."
Main Room Edit
- Sean can look at the sliding door. After setting the meal on the stove, Sean can go outside to draw. The next morning, Sean can exit through the door to search for Daniel. (required)"We had to use Daniel's... gift to break in."
- Sean can look at and refill a bowl.
Refill: "Hey 'Shroom, you thirsty? Good girl..."Look:"Shoot. Poor doggie's out of water..."
- Afterwards, he can pet Mushroom."So now you let me pet you, huh? Give-and-take, I get it..."
- He can examine an old photo of Patrick, Maggie, and John."Feels weird to be living in their home..."
- He can examine a postcard sent from Maggie to her father."Poor guy... I guess kids have to grow up anyway, right?"
- He can look at a broom."I wish I helped Dad more... with the house chores back then..."
- He can look at a cigarette pack."Wish I had more than tobacco, to be honest..."
- He can look at a scotch bottle."There was a little bit left when we came. Pretty disgusting, but... Helps staying warm."
- He can look at a coat."We scored with these clothes. Plus 5 street cred!"
- He can examine and discuss with Daniel a chalkboard.Look: "He's definitely a fast learner. Maybe too fast..."
- He can look at some magazines."The guy who came here sure had time to kill..."
- He can look at a wood stove and arrange the tinder. After retrieving the lighter, he can make a fire. (required)"We're so lucky this thing is still working... Wouldn't have lasted long without heat."
- If they got one from the claw machine in Bear Station, Sean can look at the Power Bear toy."No more batteries. Thank God."
- He can look at a mug that says "Best Dad Ever"."Kinda weird to use strangers' stuff every day, but... Not like we have a choice."
- He can examine and discuss with Daniel a photo of his dad."I hate it when I hear Daniel crying at night... I can't do shit."
- He can look at Mushroom's cushion."Mushroom clung onto Daniel on the first nights. But now she loves her bed by the fire."
- He can examine a Hawt Dawg Man comic."Thank god kids used to spend vacations here. Daniel would've been mad without these."
- He can look at Daniel's bag."High school feels so far away now..."
- He can look at his bag. The next morning, Sean can put the canteens into his bag. (required)"This thing is strong as a rock..."
- He can look at and teach Mushroom."Daniel needs a doggo friend..."
- After lighting the fire, Sean can look at and choose from the shelved food cans.
Choose: "Hmmm.... Tough choice."Look: "These were all I found when I hit the town last week.""
- Afterwards, he can look at the can. After retrieving the pan, he can prepare the meal."So tired of eating the same shit... I just want one slice of pizza..."
- Afterwards, he can look at the pan of food on the stove.
After cooking: "All right! Seems warm enough."Before cooking: "Nah, it's not ready yet... I'm a ravioli expert.""
- During the night, he can look at the candles."I actually like having only candles. Kinda soothing..."
- After retrieving the map, he can set it down on the table. (required)"This is rank... Sharing with Daniel is the worst."
- Sean can look at an old phone."Feels almost good to be cut off from everything."
- He can look at a door."This room is fucking cold, so... we put everything we didn't need in it, and... keep it closed."
- He can look at a broken frame."Yep. No more indoor training sessions."
- He can look at the front door."We never found the key to this door. I guess using the sliding door is cool."
- Sean can look at some bubble bath left over from Three Seals Motel."Hello, motel room soap!"
- He can look at some medicine."No way I can give any of these to Daniel. Too risky..."
- He can look at a container of drinking water. In the morning after, Sean can refill the canteens in the container. (required)"Pro tip: Always boil the water... Unless you want Daniel spraying nasty things on both ends."
- He can look at a bucket."Once you get used to squatting... It's not so bad..."
- He can look at some drying clothes."It feels weird to loot other people's clothes, but... We need the warmth."
- He can look at and add water to a container.
Sean: "Hey! I put some clean water in the bathroom so you can wash a little."
Daniel: "Mmmmm... Okay!"Look: "At least we have fresh water in our front yard."
- He can look at a broken window."No more peeing at night for Daniel... He got so scared... We're lucky he didn't blow up the house."
- He can look at a towel."This is rank... Sharing with Daniel is the worst."
- After retrieving the can of food, he can look at and pick up a pan.
Take: "Daniel needs to eat something, after all that..."Look: "One pan, one wash..."
- Sean can look at a boy band poster."Gotta love one-hit wonders!"
- He can look at some posters."Kinda reminds me of Dad's cheesy posters..."
- He can inspect through his stuff, where:
- He can look at and take his Dad's lighter. (required)
Take: "Time to get warm."Look: "This thing has saved our ass. Thanks again, Dad..."
- He can examine a letter from Dr. Fischer."Yeah. Daniel doesn't need to see this..."
- He can look at a book."No excuse not to binge read."
- He can examine Brody Holloway's parting letter."Wonder where Brody is now... Oh yeah... no internet."
- He can examine a newspaper.
Page 1 (if Sean attacked Hank) TBA
Page 2: "How can I feel bad for him?"Page 1 (if Sean didn't attack Hank) "Oh yeah... He definitely cared for us."
- He can look at an old radio."Dead for a week... but at least we got some news."
- He can look at some colored pencils."I'm used to ink, so... this will be different. I have time to learn now."
- He can look at Daniel's lair."Nice fort, Daniel. All that Minecraft paid off..."
- After Daniel leaves, he can inspect the fort, where:
- He can look at a DrawALot slate."Daniel loves his brand new tablet."
- He can look at a CD player."Man... I miss listening to music, so fucking much."
- He can look at a toy."No way I'm touching that ."
- He can look at a drawing of Daniel."Hmmm.... I could do a super cool manga about Daniel..."
- While looking for the map, Sean can look at and move Mushroom. (required)"Shroom... I can't get mad at you. Stop being so damn cute."
- Afterwards, Sean can look at and pick up the map. (required)
Take: Time to play 'Dad Talk'."Look: "Here it is. For fuck's sake."
- After Daniel leaves, he can inspect the fort, where:
- Sean can look at his clothes and get dressed.
Get dressed: All right. I'm allowed to go out now.Look: "Claire wanted to throw our clothes away, but... we convinced her that, with some sewing and cleaning... it would be enough."
- He can look out the window."I don't even know how Beaver Creek looks like... We're not allowed to get out."
- He can look at Mushroom's bandanna."Man, I miss that dirty, little dog... More than I thought I would..."
- He can examine Stephen's book, "Inherent Mice" by Kate H. Alkin."This is pretty good so far. I love that Stephen only has crime and train books..."
- He can look at the dice."That's a cool memento of our... secret cabin in the woods."
- He can look at a pair of earmuffs."Thanks Claire, but... I will never wear these things."
- He can look at Daniel's bag
- He can look at some wooden blocks."Daniel is training his precision with these... Fucking awesome."
- He can look at a space toy on the cabinet."Yeah. Daniel knows how to milk Grandma for toys... Good. He deserves to be spoiled."
- He can look at Daniel's pyjamas."Heh... Daniel looks like a total thug in his new pyjamas..."
- He can look at his own bag."Can't believe we actually spent a month out there and survived... Pretty badass."
While searching for Daniel:
- Sean can look behind the open door for Daniel."Ugh..."
After searching for Daniel:
- Sean can ask Daniel to stop using his powers to clean the room.
After waking up the following Sunday:
- Sean can look at the note Daniel left him.(sigh) "Daniel didn't give a shit about what I told him yesterday."
- He can look out the side window."Okay. Time to get Daniel at the Eriksens'."
- He can put on his clothes. (required)
- He can leave the room after getting dressed. (required)
Upstairs Hallway Edit
- Sean can look at and speak to Stephen.
"I love how Stephen is kind of an old nerd... He's sweet.""I'm glad they get along so good. Daniel's like the perfect grandson."
- He can look at a cracked flowerpot."Fuck... I broke this thing like... 10 years ago. I can't believe they fixed it..."
- He can open the door to the Reynolds' bedroom."Better not sneak in. They won't like it."
- He can look at a crooked painting."Gee... Don't know why crooked frames stress me out like this."
- Sean can look at and play with the train set, which can net him a miniature Beaver Creek sign."Can't believe Stephen spent his whole life building this. He's... A real artist."
- Sean can wash his face in the sink."Aw man... How did we survive for weeks out there with no hot water?"
- He can look at a tube of toothpaste."I used to hate brushing my teeth... Just like Daniel. Now I can't get enough toothpaste..."
- He can look at an empty glass."Saw some teeth in there a few nights ago. Wonder if it's Claire's or Stephen's."
- He can look at a grab bar."Hope I'll never have to hold on to a bar to take a shit."
- He can look at a hamper full of dirty laundry."Whew. They sure did stock us up on clothes for the winter."
- He can look at some medicine."They have so many pills and stuff to take... Sucks to be old."
- He can look at some neatly folded towels."Crazy how everything is neat and tidy here. Quite the change from our last home..."
After being asked to do the laundry:
- Sean can either search for Daniel behind the shower curtain or behind the door. (required)
- He can look at and take the laundry.
Pick up: "All right, all right. Let's get it over with."Look: "'I know, I know, boring rules...' Right."
While looking for the key to Karen's room:
- He can look the laundry hamper."This whole house is pretty much a huge washing machine..."
- He can look at some neatly folded towels."Crazy how everything is neat and tidy here. Quite the change from our last home..."
- He can look at and search through Claire's cardigan. (required)
"The key may be in one of Claire's pockets..."Hey, I think that's the cardigan Claire was wearing yesterday!"
Claire and Stephen's Room Edit
- He can attempt to search and (after finding the key) unlock the vanity drawer.
Unlock:" Whoa, I'm just looking for a key, not the crown jewels.... ew. Are these... milk teeth?! Not sure if it's... gross or cute. But still. No key here."Attempt to open: "Locked drawer. Maybe the key to Karen's room is inside?."
- He can search through a drawer."Yeah, no. No way I'm searching Claire's underwear."
- He can examine a wedding photo.(laughing) "Love the outfits, guys. Man... they look so different."
- He can look at some trinkets."Karen hated collecting trinkets... She used to say they were just useless dust traps."
- He can look at an old picture of Sean holding a baby Daniel."Who knew this sweet little muffin would turn into such a brat?"
- He can look at a sewing basket."Sharp objects... Bit like Claire."
- He can search through two closets.
"Clothes, old stuff... but definitely no hidden key.""Shit, these are Christmas presents? Must not tell Daniel, or he'd freak."
- He can look at and search through a box, where:"Damn, too high for me..."
- He can examine an old picture of Karen."Karen's smile in this picture... kind of reminds of Daniel's."
- He can look at a flashlight."That would've been really useful when we lived in the woods..."
- He can look at a medal."Would be cool to ask Stephen about his firefighting career.
- He can look at Stephen's old firefighting uniform."Small Town Hero Starter Pack... Shit... wish I had the chance to find my thing, too..."
- He can search through Stephen's nightstand, where:."Okay Stephen, where do you hide this key?"
- He can examine a book entitled "I Have An American Dream" by Archie L. Melville."We clearly don't share politics, but... At least Stephen doesn't preach."
- He can look at an audio tape."I don't really see Stephen listening to old school pop rock music..."
- He can look through Claire's nightstand, where."Come on, little key, don't be shy..."
- He can look at some sleeping pills."Didn't know Claire had sleep troubles..."
- He can take the key to the vanity drawer."Definitely not the one... Way too small."
- He can look at Claire's Holy Bible."One hell of a bedtime story..."
- He can look at a keychain."How much more Irish can you be?"
- He can close the door.
Prior to Daniel requesting to enter the room:
- Sean can try opening the door to Karen's room."It's been locked ever since we got here. I kinda don't give a fuck."
After finding the key in Claire's cardigan:
- Sean can open the door.
- He can look at Karen's perfumes."It's like... she almost never used those..."
- He can look at and discuss with Daniel a teddy bear."I think I remember that one. Karen showed it to me once. U... Ulysses? Ulysses."
- He can examine a family picture of Karen, Claire, and Stephen."They looked happy. How could she send all of this to hell?"
- He can look at some Polaroid photos tacked along the desk."These pictures are so... random."
- He can look at some crystal rocks."Is that an amethyst? She was into new-age bullshit?"
- He can look at one of Karen's old poems."Yeah, you finally left forever..."
- He can switch on and off a lamp.
- Afterwards, he can look at a carving."Well. Figures Karen was already looking for an exit..."
- He can look at a pen pal letter underneath the bed."Man, that pen pal sure loved listening to her own voice..."
- He can look at an old phone."Guess the 'no phone' rule wasn't such a thing back then..."
- He can examine a book on travel tips."Hope you enjoyed your trips. So you didn't bail on us for nothing."
- He can look at a stack of board games."I don't recognize any of these games..."
- He can look at more of Karen's books."Read a lot of these in the 10th grade... Yawn."
- He can look at a mostly empty CD rack."This playlist is boring as hell."
- He can look at and play a CD player.
Play: "I think it's not plugged."Look: (sigh) "I miss my music."
- Afterwards, he can plug the CD player into its socket and attempt to play it, discovering a ticket from Portland to New York City.
Examine: "So... Karen was already serious about running away..."Play: "The fuck is wrong with this? Oh. Hiding spot. Smart.."
- He can open a chest, where:
- He can look at a disposable camera."Karen liked to take pictures of strangers when we walked down the streets."
- He can look at a pair of hiking boots."Never been a big fan of hiking... but here I was... walking my way down to Mexico..."
- He can look at a pair of eclipse glasses."I think I saw a moon eclipse once, before Daniel was born."
- He can look at a pair of roller skates."I miss my skateboard... and going to the park... with Lyla."
- He can look at a box of Karen's things."They wanna forget anything related to Karen... I can relate."
- After Daniel takes the bear, he can look at and read a letter. (required)"These letters look... pretty recent..."
Main Floor Edit
After going downstairs for the first time:
- Sean can look at and discuss with Daniel an aquarium."I haven't seen any actual fish in there since we got here.."
- He can examine a charity flyer."I heard Claire rehearse some songs. She's got the groove."
- He can look at a ship in a bottle.
After fixing: "Kinda wish I didn't see this now. So weird they kept this around..."Before fixing: "Oh, this looks cool. Too bad it's broken."
- He can look at and put back one of Claire's books."Tried one of Claire's books out yesterday. It's basically a telenovela with white old women."
- He can look at Claire's book collection."'Feeling of Love'... 'Passion Princess'... 'Escape to Pleasure'... Man... Does Claire read all these?"
- He can look at some colored pencils."I'm glad I picked these up. Gives me something to work on when they're all watching TV."
- He can sit and draw at a spot in the corner.
- He can look at the fireplace."Such a big fireplace... and not even needed. That's luxury."
- He can look at and discuss with Daniel the television."They have such a kick-ass set, but... they only watch boring shows and cable news..."
- He can look at and speak to Claire."You're not the only one Karen hurt..."
- He can look at a crooked painting."Gee... Don't know why crooked frames stress me out like this."
- He can look at and discuss with Daniel some Christmas decorations."I miss Dad and his silly... 'Santa Gringo' accent."
- He can look at and tidy up one of Daniel's toys."Jeez! I told him about leaving his toys around."
- He can look at some travel photos of Claire and Stephen."I wonder where this was taken. I don't picture Claire and Stephen as world travelers..."
- He can look at an easel."It's cool that Claire does her... little paintings."
- He can look inside a food storage cabinet.
After retrieving the key from Stephen:
- Sean can ask Daniel to telekinetically lift a rock in the aquarium.
- He can ask Daniel to telekinetically repair the ship.
- He can ask Daniel to telekinetically fix the crooked painting.
- Sean can look at and exit through (required) the back door.
After doing laundry: "Time to see the sun again."Before doing laundry: "Gotta do the laundry first."
After waking up the following Sunday:
- Sean can look at the note left on the door. (required)"Well.... I guess they won't be back for... at least two hours."
- He can look at the decorated Christmas tree."We had a good time decorating the tree together last night. Daniel loved it."
- He can look at the phone and call Lyla."Maybe risky... but I need to know what's going on with Lyla."
- He can leave through the front door.
- Sean can join Claire for breakfast at the dinner table. (required)
- He can look at and tidy a cereal box."You belong in the cupboard."
- He can look at a chores list on the refrigerator."Yeah. Pretty different from the one we had back at home."
- He can look at a recipe book."Mmm... Claire could totally be on one of those cooking shows. She would be brutal."
- He can look at some painted plates."Claire paints all these. Not my style, but... pretty impressive."
Stephen's Study Edit
While Stephen is present:
- Sean can look at a train catalog."Stephen sure digs his hobby."
- He can search the cupboard behind Stephen for some glue. (required)
- He can discuss a disco ball with Stephen.
- He can discuss a photo with Stephen.
- He can discuss a drawing with Stephen.
- He can attempt to use Stephen's laptop.
- He can exit through the door.
After being asked by Claire to do the laundry:
- Sean can ask Stephen if he's seen Daniel.
While Stephen is gone on the following Sunday morning:
- Sean can look at and use Stephen's laptop. Afterwards:
Page 1: "Jeez... Stephen went search crazy on us... Look at this..."
Page 2: "These articles are almost a month old... Maybe they stopped looking for us?"
Page 3: "What the hell is this? Had no idea Stephen could fall for these bullshit conspiracy theories..."Look: "I could just delete my browser history after I'm done..."
- He can check Brody's blog.
The Nude Age (if Sean talked to him inside Bear Station): "Well... This article is less creepy than it seemed back then."
The Nude Age (if Sean didn't talk to him inside Bear Station): "Brody makes everything interesting... Even the weirdest stuff."On The Edge: "Well, Brody... if we ever make it home... wherever that is... you'll be much, much welcome."
- He can log into his social media.
Lyla's page (if Sean called her in "Roads"): "Wow... Lyla seems to be having a hard time... Never seen her this salty."
Lyla's page (if Sean didn't call her "Roads"): "The hell is wrong with Lyla? Maybe I should call her while there's nobody home..."Sean's page: "Holy shit... Who are these assholes? That's some fucked up hate speech."
Dining Room Edit
- Sean can look at his hot drink."Shit... I'm so hungry my belly hurts."
- He can look at a painting."I... remember that. I think it used to be in the living room."
- He can look in the direction of his grandparents outside the front door."Fuck... Did I make a mistake coming here?"
- He can look out the window."It's good to be inside, finally... I just hope they let us stay the night. "
- He can look at the kitchen."Feels so awkward to be here..."
After waking up the week after:
- Sean can look at the crockery."What's even the point of having so much crockery?"
- He can look at and tidy a board game."This is fun every once in a while but... It gets old every other night."
- He can look at and help Daniel with a workbook."I don't know when Daniel will be able to go back to a school..."
- He can look at a painting of Beaver Creek."I get why they love their town so much... It's kinda cute."
Laundry Room Edit
After being told to do the laundry:
- Sean can turn on the light switch. (required)
- He can look at a note from Claire to Stephen regarding the laundry rules."As always with Claire, I can't really tell if this is cute or bossy."
While searching for Daniel:
- He can look in the closet for Daniel."Not here. Come on..."
- He can look behind the open door for Daniel."Gotcha! Hmm..."
After finding the laundry:
- Sean can look at and put the clothes into the washing machine."Better be careful with it. Looks expensive..."
- Sean can look at their neighbors' tree house."So that's the tree house Stephen helped out with! Pretty awesome..."
- He can open the shed. (required)
- Sean can look at a junk pile."And I thought Daniel was the crafty one."
- He can look through the Eriksens' window."What the fuck?! I'm gonna kill him!"
- He can look at Chris' tree house."Wonder what went down between this kid and his dad yesterday. It was... pretty weird."
- He can look at and pick up a beer cap from Snowmancer.
Chris didn't blow up Snowmancer: Cigarette butts and beer caps... Now that's a creepy snowman."
Pick up: "At this point... he probably won't miss one eye."Chris blew up Snowmancer: "Wow. Looks like someone paid the high price here."
- He can look at the Eriksens' mailbox."Single dad family... Way too close to home."
- He can enter through the Eriksens' front door. (required)
- Sean can look at a fake snowman cardboard cutout."Jeez... Daniel's snowman wasn't that creepy after all..."
- He can look at some wrapped trees."How can they sell so many trees in such a small town?"
- He can look at a tree wrapper."Behold! The Giant Condom Machine."
- He can look at a display stand of tree care spray."Dad pushed every year to get a plastic tree, but we never surrendered..."
- He can look at the tree care spray vendor."Sorry man, I prefer my pine trees alive."
- He can speak to Charles.
- He can look at the Christmas trees."I wonder what will happen to the trees no one buys..."
- He can look at some leftover cinder blocks."Looks like someone went nuts over these blocks."
- He can look at a Santa mailbox."Dear Santa, we've been good kids this year. Please explain this hot mess."
- He can look at a tri-fold display board presentation on Beaver Creek."This is so different from Seattle... Don't know if I can get used to it."
- He can look at, steal a yo-yo from, and place a toy in a donation box.
Steal: "I... I know it sucks, but... Daniel deserves it too, right?"
Donate: "Hope that'll actually make someone happy..."Look:"Is that a yo-yo? Daniel had one back home... Bet he'd love this..."
- He can look at an RV."Man, it would've been so cool to have one of these before coming here..."
- He can speak to a female vendor.
- He can look at and buy one of the female vendor's Christmas wreaths."Claire and Stephen definitely have a kink for Christmas... Bet they'd like these."
- He can sit and draw at a table.
- He can examine a flyer for the Beaver Creek Xmas Choir."Too bad we can't come and see... Maybe we'll get some leftover pies and eggnog, at least."
- He can look at a "face in the hole" panel."Whoah, the guy who painted that must've been seriously drunk..."
- He can look at, listen to, speak to, and give some change to a street singer, Cassidy."She looks so out of place here... Cool."
- Afterwards, he can look at and pick up Cassidy's guitar pick.
Take: "Maybe I'll get into guitar one day. Who knows..."Look:"This must belong to that girl..."
- He can look at look at a pan of cookies."Ew.... It's weird to have all this food around after a month of ravioli diet."
- He can look at a bag of old toys."I think Daniel has enough broken toys."
- He can look at a pot of cider."I miss Dad's Christmas atole..."
- He can look at and speak to Nick.
After speaking: "I... get why you're angry, dude, but... chill out, maybe?"Before speaking: "Whoah, this guy looks on edge..."
- He can speak to a male vendor.
- He can look at and pick from the male vendor's gifts."Funny how all small towns always sell the same handcrafted crap."
- He can look at and purchase a sitting bear."Patriotic bears in deck chairs? Why the fuck not."
- He can look at and purchase a snowman-themed can."Reminds me of that... 'lovely' rocket Daniel made for me once."
- He can look at and purchase a wooden beaver."Awww... cuter than gas station bears."
- He can look at some religious wooden signs behind the male vendor."Holy shit..."
- He can look at a postcard display."'Hi everybody, we're taking a year off to run away from cops. Daniel has got telekinesis now. Hope you're doing well."