On his LinkedIn profile, it's stated that he "co-grew a 5-person dream into a 100+ studio workforce and defined its creative DNA."
- Directed Remember Me (released in June 2013)
- Incubated, federated and directed the creative vision and game design, from conception to gold master, working closely with design, art, narrative, audio and music leads.
- Handled external communication of the vision: 200+ live presentations and interviews with publishers and journalists.
- Established game positioning and communicated vision to Capcom; oversaw internal production of marketing assets and worked closely with publisher/agencies for external ones.
Life is Strange Edit
- Handled creative direction on Life is Strange.
- Directed vision and pitched new concepts to publishers, handled media communication.
- Managed dedicated game directors.
- Remember Me creator's next game looks like Gone Home with time travel (August 14, 2014)
- Do your choices matter if you can just rewind time and redo them? (October 10, 2014)
- Life is Strange: It takes time to be different (December 9, 2014)
- A Brief yet Delightful Look at the Next Game Behind the Developers of Remember Me (October 12, 2014)
- Can gaming's great women characters be written by men? (January 26, 2015)
- Life is Strange - "Supernatural things merely metaphors" (January 26, 2015)
- Life is Strange - Jean-Maxime Moris Interview (January 28, 2015)
- Life Is Strange Director Talks About The Theme Of "Identity" And Visual Novels (February 5, 2015)