The Lake is a lake located near the drifters' camp in Humboldt County, California. It is an explorable location in Episode 3 of Life is Strange 2, where Sean Diaz visits it in order to help Daniel Diaz practice his telekinesis and can later visit it again to go swimming with Cassidy.
Episode Three - "Wastelands"
Sean takes Daniel to the lake to train his powers, but needs to go to a safe distance so the others at camp won't see them. Sean asks Daniel to move a log blocking the path, but he nearby drops it on Sean as a cruel prank. Sean trains Daniel with moving some rocks over the lake, hitting pine cones thrown by Sean, and blowing apart a tree stump covered in mushroom. The brothers then get into an argument, leading Daniel to lift a large tree stump out of the water. Sean manages to convince him to stop before he and Daniel return to camp. The following night, Cassidy goes to the lake for a midnight swim and Sean has the option of joining her. While swimming in the lake, Sean and Cassidy will either maintain a neutral relationship or develop romance.
- See here for all interactions in the game. Hover over the text to see Sean's comments.
- Sean can look at some animal tracks."Not seeing a lot of animals around... guess our pack is stronger."
- He can look at and pick up a fossil as a souvenir.
Pick up: "Might make for a cool souvenir..."Look: "Used to love collecting these when I was little..."
- He can look at and ask Daniel to lift a log. (required)Look: "The other side of that log looks secluded enough to be out of sight."
- He can look at the campsite through the woods."We're out of sight here. Should be safe."
- He can look at and ask Daniel to train his precision on some pinecones."Daniel likes pinecones... let's have a little fun with those."
- He can look at and ask Daniel to train his control on some rocks. (required)Look: "Let's see what he can do with multiple targets now."
- He can look at and ask Daniel to train his destruction on some mushrooms growing on a broken tree. (required)Look: "Ew... These need a little harvest."
- According to Penny, the lake gets "crazy crowded" during the summer.
Life is Strange 2 Locations
|Seattle||Diaz Household (Sean's Room · Daniel's Room · Garage) · Peacock High School · Z-Mart · The Late Bar|
|Pierce County||Mount Rainier National Park · Bear Station · Brody's Car|
|Beaver Creek||Eriksen Household (Tree House · Bathroom) · Charles' Truck · Reynolds Household (Guest Room · Main Bedroom · Karen's Room) · Christmas Market|
|Other||Otter Point · Beach · Three Seals Motel · Willamette National Forest (Old House)|
|Humboldt County||Camp (Diaz Tent · Finn's Tent · Cassidy's Tent · Hannah's Tent · Jacob's Tent · Penny's Tent · Ingrid and Anders' Tent · Parking Lot) · Lake · Pot Farm (Merrill's House)|
|Redding||Sacred Hope Hospital|
|Haven Point||Universal Uprising Church · Lisbeth's House|
|Other||Desert · Sand Snake Motel|
|Away||Away · Canyon|
|Other||El Rey Police Department|