A ported mobile game version of Life is Strange: Before the Storm for iOS and Android was released on September 19 and 20, 2018 respectively. It includes all three episodes and the bonus episode "Farewell" on release with a free trial of the first episode that ends shortly after Rachel appears.
The first episode costs $3.99/3.99€ and all episodes including "Farewell" cost $12.99/12,99€.
The port was announced on September 12, 2018.
On September 18, it was temporarily possible to download the game one day prior to the official release.
The release on Android was delayed until September 20, 2018.
The app has been rated 3.4 out of 5 stars from 84 reviews on the iOS App Store and 4.5 out of 5 stars from 3,876 reviews on the Google Play Store as of November 7, 2018.
Common player criticisms seems to be bugs, the control scheme and lack of options.
Official Description Edit
"Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret it takes their new found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons.
- Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
- Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter"