This is a compilation of the various comments made by Chris Eriksen, the protagonist of The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, in response to his environment and situations. The sub-sections chosen for this article are based on naming categories in the game file.
When Chris stands idle for too long, he may make one of the following comments:
- Hmmm. Maybe I should help Dad clean the house, instead of playing...?
- What if I had real superpowers? I could protect the whole town.
- Maybe someday we'll move into a real castle. Like real Vikings!
- I can't wait to get a real pine tree this Christmas... Like we used to with Mom.
- Fa la la la la... Christmas rules! Bring me the presents!
- I sense danger... Mantroid must be near...