- "You gotta be kidding me!"
- "No way!"
- "Are you serious?"
- "This blows."
- "Just great."
- "Damn it!"
- "Oh, yes."
- "Hella yes!"
When Max stands idle for too long, she may make one of the following comments:
- "Yep, I'm bored now"
- "Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock…"
- "That’s all she wrote, folks."
- "It’s great to watch the world pass you by..."
- "I’d love to stand in this spot forever"
- "And then inertia set in"
- "If I took a selfie now, it would be a still life."
- "La dee da, la dee da"
- "I’m just chilling like a villain"
- "So I guess I’ll just chillax for awhile"
- "How long can I stand standing here ?"
- "If time is like a river, I’m stuck here"
- "What to do, what to do…"
- "Max, you need to stop talking to yourself. Agreed?... yes."
When Max sees the potential to rewind, she may make one of the following comments:
- "Damn, I better rewind."
- "I better rewind."
- "I should rewind."
If Max pauses when rewinding, she may make one of the following comments:
- "No way I can stop here."
- "Should I rewind or stop?"
- "I can't be in two places at once."
- "Either I rewind or I cancel."
- "I definitely can't stop here."
- "I need to rewind or stop."
- "No can do, Max."
- "I need to hit this rewind or cancel."
Rewind to the End
When Max reaches the limitation of her rewind ability, she may make one of the following comments:
- "I can't go back further, I need to let go!"
- "Urgh, that's as far as I can go back."
- "I can't take it! I have to stop!"
- "Ungh... ngh... Enough, Max! You can't go back any further!"
- "That's all you can do, stop before you hurt yourself."
- "I'm getting dizzy... I can't rewind any more…"
- "I can only go so far back in time."
- "Whoa, I'm getting sick. I can't rewind any further."
- "Shit, this is as far back as I can rewind."
- "I can't continue, it hurts too much!"
- "I can't rewind anymore."
- "I have to stop before I pass out."
- "Urgh… I can't stretch time any more."
When Max finds herself or a friend nearby in a life-threatening situation, she may make one of the following comments:
- "I need to figure this out."
- "I wonder how I'll get around this?"
- "There's only one way around this."
- "Damn, I missed something, I better rewind!"
- "I must have missed something, I should rewind..."
- "I better rewind right now!"
- "Max, don't fuck around! Rewind!"
- "Think Max, rewind and find something."
- "Shit! I need to rewind and do something fast!"
- "I have to rewind now!"
- "Max, rewind... Now!"
- "No way, Jefferson!" (helping David fight Jefferson in Episode 5)
(To Be Confirmed if these comments are made when Max rewinds after taking a photo that is not related to the Optional Photos. These are possibly unused content.)
- "Aw shit, my photo vanished!"
- "Man, there goes another Pulitzer!"
- "Damn, I wanted to keep that picture!"
- "Are you kidding me? I wanted that shot!"
- "I totally lost that picture forever."
When Max tries to explore an area and is unable to, she may make one of the following comments:
- "No need to go there now."
- "Nope I don't want to go there..."
- "No reason to go now."
- "I don't want to go that way."
- "Can't go that way."
- "Obviously can't go there."
When Max is unsuccessful at performing an action, she may make one of the following comments:
- "It won't work."
- "This does not work."
- "No can do."
- "Not gonna happen."
- "Well, this isn’t working."
- "I best try something else."
Depending on how long Max stays idle in a specific area, it will randomly trigger several inner thoughts from Max, unheard otherwise.
Episode One - "Chrysalis"
In the art class before saving Chloe:
- "Another daily fail in front of the world."
- "It's so... awesome to look like an idiot in my favorite teacher's class."
In the art class after the first accidental rewind:
- "Why is this happening? And to me?"
- "This is so fucking bizarro."
- "I can't tell anybody; they'll think I'm nuts."
- "Could I save the girl in the bathroom?"
- "I need to hurry to the bathroom to save that girl."
- "That girl is going to die again, unless I get to the bathroom."
Blackwell Academy Hallway
In the corridor before entering in the bathroom for the first time:
- "It's just one stupid picture, not your soul."
- "Okay, chill, splash some water on your face."
- "You need a bathroom time-out."
- "Everybody looks happy just to be here, whatever."
- "Max; you can always hide in a stall and cry."
- "I need to go splash some water on my face and freshen up first."
- "My eyes are stinging; let's go to the bathroom first."
- "You totally wussed out on entering the photo contest."
In the corridor before entering the bathroom a second time to save Chloe:
- "I can't tell anybody... they'll think I'm crazy!"
- "I can't let that girl die in the bathroom..."
Bathroom (first time)
- "I did come in here for a reason."
- "My face feels so oily and gross."
- "I should freshen up now that I'm here."
On the campus after having saved Chloe:
- "I like this school energy near the primordial forest."
- "Blackwell Academy is like... a High School College."
- "This is so weird: these visions, this power."
- "Nathan Prescott is dangerous. Why didn't I tell the principal?" (choice-dependent)
- "Arcadia Bay feels exactly the same but... different."
- "I used to own this town as a kid. And now I don't know anybody."
- "This is what it's like to be alone and feel lonely at once."
- "I can't believe I saw that girl get shot."
- "What is going on today?"
- "Okay, I better get to my dorm and grab that flash drive."
- "Warren really wants that flash drive. I better grab it."
- "Time to go grab Warren's flash drive."
- "That Nathan Prescott is... scary. I'm glad I busted him." (choice-dependent)
- "I can't believe I actually reversed time."
- "So weird to be back here after five years."
Lighthouse - Present
- "If only Chloe and I were kids here again."
- "This is way more peaceful than my nightmare."
- "Chloe's step-douche better not cause me trouble." (choice-dependent)
- "Man, I should have helped Chloe, I feel so bad." (choice-dependent)
- "I love this October vibe."
- "Wowsers. Been ages since I was here."
- "I love how all the weeds and plants just grow wherever they want."
Episode Four - "Dark Room"
Alternative Chloe's Room (Upstairs)
- "Chloe’s room was a disaster area, but it was alive... Now look at it."
- "All that’s left of Chloe’s old life is cardboard boxes... stuck in time."
- "It feels the same yet totally different here…"
- "Altering time and space doesn’t make life easier, huh, Max?"
- "Chloe and me have a whole new set of old memories...Yet I have zero idea what I’ve done in that time..."
- "I better not make Chloe wait for her pain relief."
- "I need to hit the bathroom for the medicine."
Price House - Downstairs
Before taking the morphine:
- "Man, Chloe is seriously hurting. I need to find her painkiller."
- "Chloe said her morphine was upstairs."
After taking the morphine:
- "Talk about Chaos Theory... I fucked everything up..."
- "Nothing feels right about this reality…"
- "So is this what you wanted, Max? Are you happy now?"
- "How can I decide if William's life is worth what happened to Chloe... and vice versa?"
- "This is Chloe's home now... forever. It's amazing what we take for granted."
- "I am so happy to see you, Kate Marsh..."
- "I'm sorry, but I do hate hospitals… So cold..."
- "I wonder how Kate’s family feels about all this…"
- "Maybe Kate has more information about Nathan that we can use..."
Before the conversation with Frank:
- "I should get the hell out of town but... not without Chloe. We have to finish this."
- "So now we have to see Frank all the way out here."
- "Take a breath and go face Frank. You have the power."
Old Barn - Outside
- "Now I need to find a way into the barn..."
- "I hope this is the right place and we didn’t mess up the coordinates."
- "We can’t just break the door down, we have to find another way in."
- "Funny to think the Prescotts started on a farm... Nathan still acts like an orc."
Old Barn - Inside
- "This place is the epicenter of creepy."
- "I better keep snooping around..."
- "I can look under those old metal sheets or that straw..."
- "And yes, I’ve got a bad feeling about this."
- "So Chloe and me actually killed somebody...|What happens to us now?" (choice-dependent)
- "I should go upstairs and get Chloe to help me."
- "Check out the area Max, you can find something heavy to use."
- "Maybe we could drop something super heavy on it..."
- "I could use this old motor with that rope and hook..."
- "I could use the old motor as a counterweight to smash the padlock."
- "Max, use your rewind and get that motor back up there."
Dark Room - Corridor
- "Now that's a serious door. Where's Gandalf when I need him..."
- "Come on, Max, break that digicode."
- "Digicode, numbers, rewind... Take a breath and get cracking."
- "The only reason to build a secret bunker under an abandoned farm is to do bad shit."
Dark Room - Inside
Before finding the binders:
- "How did Nathan get ahold of this place? A gift from dad?"
- "I don’t think this is just a photo studio."
- "Oh no... is this the bright white room Kate told me about?"
- "I couldn’t even make this shit up about the Prescotts..."
- "Scour this room, Max. There has to be evidence here."
- "I know we’ll find serious dirt in here."
After finding the binders:
- "If Chloe did recognize a spot in the junkyard, then I better go with her and| just get ready for the worst... We'll need each other."
- "There might be more clues around here, but I have to get back to Chloe soon…"
End of the World Party
Swimming Pool Area:
- "I hope Chloe can handle all this…"
- "After all this, Rachel is dead…"
- "Everybody wants to party while Nathan gets away with murder…"
- "We have to stop Nathan from hurting anyone else here tonight."
- "I feel like I’m in some kind of dream nightmare…"
- "Everything at Blackwell looks evil to me now."
- "Principal Wells should have canceled this party... but he was paid off."
- "I will get revenge for Kate and Rachel if it’s the last thing I do."
- "Hey, kids, let's all get drunk and go swimming! What could go wrong?"
- "Is that a real leather couch and a Persian rug?"
- "This must make them feel extra crispy special."
- "I bet Rachel hated hanging out with these people..."
- "Jeez, this whole fucking party is so tasteless and insenstive."
- "Dance, monkeys, dance for the Prescotts... They own you."
Episode Five - "Polarized"
Before searching David's phone number:
- "So weird to be right back where it started…"
- "It's only been a week but it felt like five years…"
After having texted David:
- "I wish I was waking up from a long dream…"
- "It doesn't matter what happens to me... I have to save Chloe!"
- "Okay Jefferson, here's my fucking photo for the contest."
- "Calm down... Breathe... One change at a time... for good."
- "Whoa, so I'm inside of a photograph that's... inside a photograph."
- "That shouldn't screw up time and space... too much... Please don't."
- "I need to give him the last photo he'll ever judge for the "Everyday Heroes" contest... and then we'll all live happily ever after. Or try…"
- "Don't mess this up, Max…"
- "Is this what it feels like to be a real artist, jet-setting to your gallery shows?"
- "Be careful... I'm still between realities... and I can't focus on this one for too long…"
- "I hope I did everything right this time."
- "But Chloe is alive! Focus on that, Max... Now I have to wait until after my trip to see her again... and I'm not letting her out of my sight again…"
Before looking at Max's photo:
- "Be cool, Max. Smile and don’t say anything stupid."
- "I don’t know if I like all this attention…"
- "Come on, Max. Chloe is finally safe, Jefferson is done and your photo is on display in San Francisco."
- "What’s that line from Blade Runner?|"Revel in your time... ""
- "I probably should at least go see my picture and see how it looks on the wall of a real gallery. Who knows when this will happen again?"
- "I can always run to Principal Wells in case I need somebody to talk with… I'm surprised how chill he is outside of campus..."
- "I do have to appreciate my life after everything that happened this week."
- "Maybe I have to put my rewind power on a major time-out... Fuck it, pun intended."
After looking at Max's photo:
- "No fucking way... Chloe can't die again... I have to save her."
- "Please, no... I have to be in Arcadia Bay to help Chloe... not here."
- "My contest photo… It might be the only way to get back."
- "There'll be another contest, Max... You won't get another Chloe…"
- "If I rewind into my contest photo then destroy it... I'll definitely end up in Arcadia Bay not San Francisco…"
On the main street after exiting Jefferson's car:
- "You know how to use your power... Do it."
- "This storm is... huge. Keep going…"
- "I need Warren's photo to save Chloe!"
- "There's no way I'm letting Chloe die…"
- "But the whole town is dying... am I responsible too?"
- "I have to accept that I've changed more than time…"
- "Please let Warren and Joyce be okay... Please…"
Nightmare - Art Class
- "If this is a nightmare... I want to wake up..."
- "What if I can't wake up and this is... real...?"
- "Please, Chloe... Where are you..."
Nightmare - Dorms
- "Now where exactly am I?"
- "Too many doors to choose..."
- "You're not going to be trapped here... Find the right door, Max!"
- "Chloe... Help me..."
- "Oh, thank God I'm myself again... Now I know where to go." (after having entered Victoria's room)
Nightmare - Maze
- "Jefferson is coming after me again... No..."
- "This is like an evil maze…"
- "The lighthouse is over there!"
- "Maybe I'll be safe in the lighthouse... maybe I'll wake up..."
- "Dammit, Max... Wake up!"
- "Be strong... You have to."
- "Freddy Krueger better not show up or I'll scream..."