This is a compilation of the various comments made by Sean Diaz, the protagonist of Life is Strange 2, in response to his environment and situations. The sub-sections chosen for this article are based on naming categories in the game file.
Depending on how long Sean stays idle in a specific area, it will randomly trigger several inner thoughts from Sean, unheard otherwise.
Episode One - "Roads"
Before gathering any items on the list:
- "I need to take care of that party list..."
- "Come on, move your ass... Get those party supplies on the list. Or Lyla will wreck me."
While gathering items:
- "Definitely going to need major snacks for the party..."
- "I bet there's some junk in the kitchen I can grab..."
- "No drinks, no party... Better scope out the kitchen."
- "I'm broke so... I better find some cash for tonight..."
- "Gotta get that loooove blanket. Even if I don't... hook up with Jenn, at least I'll be warm..."
- "There must be some blankets in the laundry room..."
After gathering items:
- "Okay. Gotta go back to the living room and load the backpack."
- "If I don't skype soon, Lyla will send me a hundred messages... 'Where are you?' 'Hurry up!' 'Asshole!'"
Episode Three - "Wastelands"
Before finding Daniel:
- "Maybe he's invisible now..."
- "Okay, I'm done. Where the fuck is he?"
- "He is sooo busted..."
After talking to Esteban:
- "Ah, I better do something about Daniel..."
- "He'll pout until he's 18..."
- "Can't forget he's still a kid... even if he doesn't like it..."
Before leaving the Diaz tent:
- "It's a mess... but our mess..."
- "Weird how living in a tent is no big deal anymore..."
After leaving the tent:
- "Ah, no more fog... sweet..."
- "Must. Have. Coffee...."
- "Funny how I like being out in the forest now... I actually feel free..."
- "We're so lucky these guys took us in..."
- "Get yer breakfast on, dude..."
- "Maybe we hold off on Mexico... but can I really keep Daniel here?"
After speaking to Penny and Ingrid:
- "They were headed to the lake... I should go check on them."
- "Daniel spends a lot of time with Finn. Is it a... good thing?"
- "Big Joe's watching us, I better keep on trimming." (determinant)
- "Gotta be more focused." (determinant)
- Going too fast. Take your time, dude." (determinant)
- "Damn, trimming is hard... how do these guys keep coming back?"
- "Easy money, they said... Yeah right."
- "Think I made some good trims today, and talking with the girls is always... entertaining." (determinant)
- "I was really in the zone today, hope that'll pay." (determinant)
- "I wasn't very focused on the trim today... Guess we'll see tomorrow... payday." (determinant)
- "I'm not quite sure who Penny is. He's so out there..."
- "Penny is all over the place... he’ll go anywhere..."
- "Wonder what they all say about me... hmmm..."
Before lifting both water tanks:
- "Yes I know, go fill the water tanks. I have one job."
- "Don’t want the crew to get pissed if I don’t get their water..."
- "Maybe Daniel could help me lift up those tanks... oh yes."
- "One more tank to handle, then I’ll be done with this."
Before meeting Daniel at the lake:
- "Okay, time to help Daniel do some power training... He’s waiting at the lake."
- "Better go help Daniel train... I don't want him to get mad at me again."