This is a timeline for all the events and happenings in Life is Strange 2.
- Esteban Diaz is born.
- Patrick Hill and his two children, Maggie and John, take a summer trip to Agatha Falls.
- Friday, October 1 - Lyla Park is born.
- Sunday, May 25 - Patrick Hill receives a letter from a Dr. Fisher about his upcoming chemotherapy appointment.
- The Californian couple's daughter is born.
- Daniel Diaz is born.
- Karen Reynolds leaves Esteban and the Diaz family, and severs ties with her parents.
- Saturday, March 28 - Esteban Diaz receives his Automotive Service Distinction (ASD) certificate.
Before the Incident Edit
- Friday, June 12 - Sean Diaz gets his first hangover at a party.
- Saturday, August 6 - A neighbor calls the cops on Esteban Diaz while he has a BBQ.
- Early August - Flashback scene in "Wastelands" (Summer Breakdown).
- Monday, August 15 - Sean Diaz's 16th birthday.
- Saturday, October 1 - Lyla Park's 17th birthday.
- Thursday, October 20 - Scott Foster sends Esteban Diaz a letter, threatening to take him to court unless he builds a fence between their houses.
Events of Life is Strange 2 Edit
- Friday, October 28 - "Roads" begins.
- Saturday, October 29 - Sean and Daniel stop at a diner and order food, costing Sean $9.70.
- Sunday, October 30 - Sean and Daniel arrive at Mount Rainier National Park and camp for the night.
- Monday, October 31 - Sean and Daniel reach a gas station.
- Sean is kidnapped by Hank Stamper and is rescued by Daniel. Daniel's abilities activate and he steals Mushroom. They then run away and encounter Brody Holloway, who drives them south along the coast.
- Brody gives Sean and Daniel money and rents them a room at Three Seals Motel.
- Daniel learns of Esteban's death through the motel's news channel, triggering his telekinetic powers in front of Sean for the first time.
- Tuesday, November 1
- Sean and Daniel take a bus from Pacific Harbor to Eugene, Oregon.
- "Roads" ends.
- Wednesday, November 2
- Sean and Daniel find clothes for him and Daniel at a thrift store southeast of Albany, Oregon.
- Sean and Daniel stay in someone's backyard shed.
- Thursday, November 3 - Sean and Daniel stay at a shelter using fake names.
- Friday, November 4
- Sean decides the shelter is too risky after Daniel almost revealed his powers when someone tried to steal their things.
- Sean and Daniel hitchhike along Highway 20 with a geologist on her way to Mt. Jefferson.
- Monday, November 7 - Sean and Daniel find an abandoned house in the forest.
- Tuesday, November 8
- Sean travels alone to a town 15 miles away to find food.
- Daniel breaks stuff around the house while trying out his powers.
- Wednesday, November 9 - Sean returns to the house.
- Thursday, November 10 - Daniel's first training session with Sean.
- Thursday, November 17 - Daniel lifts a bottle during training.
- Monday, November 21 - Daniel lifts multiple twigs and leaves during training.
- Friday, November 25
- Daniel lifts small rocks during training.
- Daniel is tired and coughing, first signs of illness.
- Thursday, December 1
- Friday, December 2
- Mushroom is killed by a cougar.
- Sean and Daniel leave the abandoned house.
- Saturday, December 3 - Sean and Daniel arrive at the Reynolds household.
- Saturday, December 10
- Sunday, December 11
- Sean and Daniel are taken by Chris and Charles Eriksen to the Christmas market, where they meet Cassidy and Finn.
- Sean and Daniel break into Karen's old room, where they find her letter regarding the incident in Seattle.
- An old cabinet falls on top of Stephen, either causing Stephen's leg to become permanently injured or Daniel to reveal his powers in front of Claire.
- The cops discover their location at the Reynolds', forcing them to flee.
- Chris either helps with Sean and Daniel's escape; discovers that the telekinesis were never his after Daniel flips a cop car coming towards him; or is hit by the cop car, leaving his fate unknown.
- Sean and Daniel leave via freight train.
- "Rules" ends.
- Monday, December 12 - Sean and Daniel continue riding south via freight trains and sleep outside.
- Saturday, December 17
- Sean and Daniel reach a northern California town and sleep at a shelter.
- Sean gets a job offer at a farm.
- Sunday, December 18 - Sean does yard work for money.
- Tuesday, December 20 - Sean cleans a Porta-Potty for money.
- Wednesday, December 21 - Sean moves furniture for money.
- Thursday, December 22 - Sean holds a deli sign for money.
- Friday, December 24 - Sean and Daniel have burgers for Christmas Eve.
- Friday, December 31 - Sean and Daniel stay in for New Years.
Events of Life is Strange 2 (continued) Edit
- Early January
- Sean and Daniel get kicked off of the ranch they had been working at.
- Sean and Daniel hitchhike to Arcata.
- Sunday, January 22 - Sean and Daniel reunite with Finn and Cassidy, meeting the other members of their group and joining them.
- Thursday, February 23 - "Wastelands" begins.
- Sean works on Merrill's farm with the other members of Finn's group.
- Sean and Daniel argue about Daniel's powers during a training session, leading Daniel to lift a massive tree stump.
- The group discusses their worst memories around a campfire that night.
- Friday, February 24
- Merrill fires Sean and Daniel and doesn't pay Finn's group after Daniel enters Merrill's living room.
- Daniel reveals his powers to Cassidy, Finn, and Jacob when Big Joe hits him.
- Finn decides to rob Merrill's safe.
- The camp holds a going-away party for Anders, Ingrid, Sean, and Daniel.
- Finn and Daniel break into Merrill's house, with Sean if he decided to do the heist or without him if he decided against it.
- If Sean decided against the heist, Cassidy and Sean follow Finn and Daniel into Merrill's house, where the four argue (and Cassidy potentially leaves).
- Merrill confronts the three (or four) people in his house with a shotgun and a pistol (possibly joined by Big Joe).
- Depending on choices, Finn can die or Daniel can get grazed by a bullet, both of which upset Daniel and lead him to destroy the house and run away.
- Saturday, February 25
- Merrill, Finn, Sean, and potentially Cassidy and/or Big Joe lie injured or dead within the house when morning comes. Sean has a piece of glass in his left eye.
- "Wastelands" ends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.