EPISODE 5 SPOILERS
So, we all know that the opitional ending that let's Arcadia Bay be destroyed will kill lots of the residences, including the ones we got to know and love. But aren't there some of them who would've made it out?
- Kate Marsh - Kate Marsh wouldn't have been present in Arcadia Bay because she would've been out of the town by now because her family is supposed to pick her up. We don't even know how far away the hospital is from Arcadia Bay, so even if it was delayed we won't know if the storm hit the hospital.
- David Madsen - David Madsen was in the bunker when the storm hit, so unless the bunker was cheaply made (which it wasn't) he would have most likely survived. He may have left the bunker to look for Chloe and Joyce, but this would be unknown.
- Mark Jefferson - Unless you told David the truth about what happened to Chloe, Mark is with David in the bunker. Unless David took Mark with him if David left, he would've survived too (as the points I made with David).
- Other People - I know the storm came out of nowhere but I highly doubt everyone in the town died. I find it hard to believe that people weren't at the edge of town and decided to get the heck out of there. Who knows, maybe the people we know like Brooke or Dana or whoever made it out. (Of course, we don't know this and this is why their status' say determinate.)
- Evan - If you decide to warn Evan about the upcoming debris, he will thank Max and run away. The storm is ways away so it is possible he might've made it out, since he did go away from the storm.
- Alyssa - If you choose to help Alyssa, she will thank you and maybe even save your life in return. As possible as Evan survived, Alyssa did make it in the same direction.
- The Trucker - Again, if you choose to help the trucker, he will thank you. He says he will drive out of Arcadia Bay, so that might make it more of a better chance that he made it out.
So, what are your thoughts? Did I mess something up or get anything wrong? Let me know!